NutrEval is a comprehensive functional and nutritional assessment including:
- Organic Acids – providing insight into nutritional cofactor needs, digestive issues, cellular energy production, neurotransmitter metabolism, detoxification, and now Oxalates!
- Oxidative Stress – indicating problems with antioxidant capacity and oxidative damage
- Amino Acids – essential and nonessential amino acids to indicate dietary intake, maldigestion or malabsorption, and amino acid metabolism. These are assessed in either plasma or first morning void urine
- Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acids – reflecting dietary intake and metabolism of fatty acids measured in RBC’s to assess important fatty acid imbalances
- Nutrient & Toxic Elements – providing a window into short-term exposures to various toxins along with direct evaluation of key minerals
Our Holistic Heart program utilizes the NutrEval assessment to help formulate a plan for you. Our diet has a direct impact on the health of our bodies. One of the areas most impacted by our diet is our heart. This test will help us identify any areas of your diet that may be impacting your cardiac health.
If you would like to determine your candidacy, please follow this link and schedule an appointment!