NutrEval is a comprehensive functional and nutritional assessment including:
- Organic Acids – providing insight into nutritional cofactor needs, digestive issues, cellular energy production, neurotransmitter metabolism, detoxification, and now Oxalates!
- Oxidative Stress – indicating problems with antioxidant capacity and oxidative damage
- Amino Acids – essential and nonessential amino acids to indicate dietary intake, maldigestion or malabsorption, and amino acid metabolism – these can be assessed in either plasma or first morning void urine
- Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acids – reflecting dietary intake and metabolism of fatty acids measured in RBC’s to assess important fatty acid imbalances
- Nutrient & Toxic Elements – providing a window into short-term exposures to various toxins along with direct evaluation of key minerals