Before we determine whether or not you are a candidate for services through Holistic Heart, you will meet with our cardiologist and undergo diagnostic testing so we have a complete picture of your health before moving forward with treatment.
Every new Holistic Heart patient gets an exam with our cardiologist, an ANS test, an EKG, a Spirometry test, and a full body scan at their first visit, and at the end of this visit they are given a customized plan of care for our cardiac services.
Holistic Heart isn’t just a treatment option for patients with present cardiac conditions it is also a form of proactive heart care.
We know that health care is not one-size-fits-all, especially when it comes to heart care. Underlying issues, health history, lifestyle choices, past treatments, and your individual test results are all different.
Holistic Heart may be the right fit for you if you answer “yes” to one or more of the following questions:
- Do you suffer from daily chest pain?
- Does your chest pain stop you from performing daily activities?
- Do you become short of breath with regular activity?
- Do you suffer from Congestive Heart Failure or Angina?
- Are you anxious about the possibility of undergoing bypass surgery or angioplasty?
- Have you had previous invasive procedures but the pain remains or has returned?
- Have you been on prescription medications for cardiac symptoms that are no longer working or that leave you with unpleasant side effects?
- Has your cardiologist or physician determined that you are no longer a candidate for any invasive procedure?
If you can answer yes to one or more of the questions above, we encourage you to give our office a call at 317-848-8048 to book your new patient exam for Holistic Heart.